Edit Tag page

31 Oct, 2013 07:47 PM

Hello! Been a user of The Secretary for a bit over two years now, however I never managed to find my way to the forums until today.

I'm looking for how to edit the template of the page that shows up when I click a tag and see all projects with that tag.

It currently displays the text "Searching Tags: graphic design" which I'd like to edit.

I know that I can create a new page and use tags= graphic-design for Options, but that just adds a new page, when I click a tag I still go to the same page that I dont know where to edit.

I cant find anything in the theme, so I'm guessing that it should be possible to make a new html template file that overrides the system defaults with new code, but I dont know how to format it or where to start to make it proper.

Many thanks!

1. 1 Posted by mrdev on 03 Nov, 2013 11:18 AM

I was hoping to have tag search easily customized as well, but it's hard-coded in system/modules/projects/view.php. You can edit it there If you're ok with making changes in the system files. Pretty sure there's a good chance to work that out by writing a simple plugin but the provided documentation is very shallow on this topic for me. Hope someone figured this out and will share their knowledge here!

2. anton closed this discussion on 10 Dec, 2013 06:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac